Lucy modeled how she can do "So Big" in the middle of her play and then...
somehow she tipped over! I did not realize I had gotten a picture of her falling over. I just remember going to her rescue and a little bit of surprise from her.It has been so cute to see Lucy change these past few weeks! In the car while driving home from Bible Study she began laughing a contagious chuckle so, I laughed back and she laughed again. We continued this all the way home and often she will start the laughing game throughout the day.
We can tell new teeth are tearing their way though and they really hurt her but, she will go from being fussy to smiling at any person who looks her way. People will tell me you have such a happy baby and I am thinking she was not like this 30 minutes ago. It must be the teething tablets or Tylenol kicking in!
Lucy tries to stand up from the head stand position. At first I thought she just liked balancing her head on the ground but, actually she is trying to stand! When she does stand on her own for about 5 seconds she laughs and is so happy with herself almost like she is saying I am just like big people.


3 comments:
That is so funny!
I hope we get to see you soon. I'm leaving Wed for GF and Rob is coming on the 15th. Bye for now
I LOVE that you have a blog and have shared it with us now! Lucy is absolutely precious... what great pictures and posts! It looks like you're all doing great! Have a wonderful Christmas!
love,
Marc, Jaimee and Benjamin
Great blog! Thank you for sharing. We're so excited to be able to catch up on the happenings in the Nelson household! Lucy is still as precious as ever, and such a big girl!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
love,
Marc, Jaimee and Benjamin
Post a Comment