Saturday, February 2, 2008

Daddy's Triathlon

By the looks of it you would think it was Lucy's triathlon, but actually it was Joel's. He competed in an indoor thriathlon at our health club today and Lucy came with me to cheer him on! While he was racing Lucy and I walked the track and I lifted some weights. Lucy sat so well in her stroller and munched on her granola bar. Afterward, we wore her out playing with the exercise balls and eating the food set out for the racers. Joel took first place in his age group! This is a picture of Lucy about 2 minutes after I placed her in the carseat to go home!

2 comments:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Way to go Joel!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

A triathalon!!! Yikes! Good job! We're just proud that we manage to wrestle with the elliptical 2 to 3 times a week :)