Thursday, March 27, 2008

20 Weeks!

Yeah! I am halfway there! That leaves 140 days to go- give or take a few. I am praying it will not be longer than 140 days. Wow time flies with the second one!

Lucy has noticed a little change in my belly. Today she was kissing it by pushing her wet lips against me. So, I want to get a belly and Lucy pic of her kissing it but, I do not want her showing my belly to the world while in public if you know what I mean!

Our ultrasound is scheduled for April 11th and we will not be finding out if it is a boy or girl. We enjoyed doing it that way with Lucy and so we will do it again.

There are a few projects we are working on to get ready for the baby's arrival. I am not buying alot of baby clothes. Instead, I am working on Lucy's new room. The furniture will be white and I am still deciding on the bedding: pink/brown, pink/green, or hot pink/teal. Pink for a little girl is just so much fun. What do you think?

I am also looking to purchase a few baby items. I would like to buy this bassinet but, I don't want to spend that much $$$. Does anyone know where I can find a basket this nice for a fraction of the cost? I will be purchasing a changing table-this storkcraft sleigh changing table in cognac pictured below. With Lucy we used the desk as a changing table but I want to put the desk in Lucy's room so, we need a new changing table. With the help of family we are also working on finishing our basement so we have room for our guests and the new baby.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hi Mindi,

I love the bassinet! I always wanted one and now I wish I had gotten one...just for fun. You should get it. You can always pass it down for generations to come :).
You have such great taste!
Love, Jeni

Anonymous said...

Pink and Brown is my vote!