Williams-Sonoma Picture:
My Picture:
Maybe I should have had Joel take the picture to show how beautiful and delicious it was. The only thing I would change is at the end of the baking time. I was instructed to removed the lid to allow the bread to crisp and brown. I would only do that for 5 minutes next time so the bread isn't so crispy. That is based on preference. Otherwise, it was delicious bread and no kneading involved!

3 comments:
I'm so glad it turned out good! Once I get a dutch oven, I'll give it a try! ;-) So good catch up the other day! We're praying for you guys!
~Kristin~
Looks yummy! Have you tried any of the bread from that cookbook I sent ya? It's similar. Really easy and so good!
Ohh!! I like it!! I think I'm going to have to give it a try :)
Post a Comment