
I can't believe it is already November! What a beautiful day it is here in SD! It is still in the high 60's/low 70's which is so unusual for SD. We were up a little early today for the time change and the kids were delightful.

We had a perfect family day. We made the early service at church, had lunch at Old Chicago, the kids and I napped while Joel went pheasant hunting, and then we met up at the church for a harvest festival and then to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. Busy day! Lucy can't stop talking about Chuck E. Cheese!
2 comments:
I can't believe how much they look alike. Sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing.
I loved all the updates. Your children are beautiful. Lucy looked adorable in her tutu! Elli wants one and said to me, "Miss Jen making me a tutu?" Funny how girls just know they need to wear them:)
Post a Comment