We took Lucy to the Sertoma Butterfly House (a couple weeks ago in Sioux Falls) and she had a great time finding butterflies.
She would point out butterflies and tell Daddy to take pictures of them. Notice the butterfly flying in above her head a little to the left.....
Then, it flew right at her!
And she was out of there!Don't worry she felt safe again once she was in Daddy's arms!
After walking around we went into their little library and Lucy found this puzzle. We all had a great time putting it together. I would like to buy it, but I have a feeling it might be old and hard to find.
After walking around we went into their little library and Lucy found this puzzle. We all had a great time putting it together. I would like to buy it, but I have a feeling it might be old and hard to find.
1 comment:
Melissa and Doug make some great block puzzles like that. You can find them online at amazon or at toys r us stores. What fun you are all having! Great photos!
Post a Comment