Lucy is potty training and I am washing clothes. We did the Toilet Training in Less than a Day and she did really well the first day, but some accidents since then. She has gotten rather funny with some of her words lately. Here are some things she has said:
"when I grow up I am going to drink coffee"
"No, I just fine"
"Something not right" (with her tummy....Needing to poo)
"Nothing come out" (when she did not go)
Noah is sitting up so well and on his knees/hands. He is working on a second bottom tooth which I think has caused him a little discomfort. Despite that, he is sleeping an 11 hour night! I am so very thankful! This has been my prayer. My babies just sleep best at home!
Being away from home for 6 weeks has been great for our kids. All the old toys are new again. The first few days home Lucy walked around the house exploring and pointing at her old toys saying, "Mommy look at this! Look at this!"

1 comment:
Wondering how this whole month has gone and where you are now...
Post a Comment