
Uncle Lance and Aunt Annie flew out to spend Easter weekend with us. The first day we were able to get into Glenn Eyrie for a hike. It was awesome! The water was flowing so we had to cross over the stream about 15 times! Talk about a fun challenging hike! When we drove in we saw these 4 big horn sheep relaxing.

Uncle Lance carried Lucy over on the way there and I did it on the way back. I kept praying and asking the Lord to keep us from falling in...Lucy stepped in with one foot but, we did not fall in!
After our hike we had lunch at an old train station down town. The building is very quaint and trains still pass by behind the building. The pizza was very good. I think this will be one of our new places to bring visitors.
No comments:
Post a Comment