"I spit up all over" is what I heard from Lucy at 11pm, 1am, and 3 am! Noah has been sick the last two days, but we did not quite catch on until he got a fever late last night. It is so not fun to see our little ones sick! Noah has a little smile today, but not moving around too much. Lucy finally stopped loosing it, but she is laying around. When she saw Noah this morning she said, "I have the flus and I spit up all over!"
I had so much scheduled for this week, but glad I can cancel and enjoy my kiddos. Please pray we would get through this quickly. Joel has been sick for quite some time. Please pray he would get better and that I would stay healthy aside from my physical exhaustion.
50th Birthday and Duluth Air Show
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Oh, yucky. That is no fun. We'll be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment