Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jordan and Teresa's Wedding

Bride and Father

The ceremony overlooked the city and mtns. It was a beautiful sight.

Our kids went to work on the flowers right away!

Little Man in his first suit.

Family picture...Annie was still busy with the wedding.

Beautiful view!


Lucy and Noah with Liam and Madelyn (Joel's cousin's kids). They love getting together!

Beautiful reception spot...we even got to see some fireworks set off from a distance.

The kids were so excited to find a book of stickers, pictures, and crayons waiting for them! The kids were so good at the wedding! Someone was teasing us that we drugged them...I would never!

Lucy wanted to go sit on Pammy's lap (Cia's sister) look at that huge smile.

I think Lucy was one of the first ones on the dance floor. Here she is with Sydney the flower girl and Uncle Lance. When the bride came out with her Dad I had to convince her to sit out for just one song!
Noah loves to dance too!

Aunt Annie had cat eyes done! Noah is about to fall asleep! I fun night for all!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Great pictures!! Lucy and Noah are growing so much and are so adorable!