
The stay in the hospital was longer than anticipated but, we are glad to know Swede is doing well. His blood work all came back without any problems. It seems that maybe he was a little dehydrated which is common here in Colorado Springs.

Grandma and Grandpa Nelson came out to help us with the kids, see Swede, and even be here for Noah's Birthday Party. The kids woke up almost every morning asking Grandpa to ride his new bike to the park (I will get pics up soon). The first time to the park Grandpa realized Noah did not know how to stop on the little hill to the park and he had to run after him!

Swede is so very easy going! He wakes two times a night, eats and goes right back down. He is a very content baby and barely ever cries. It seems that he looks a little more like my side of the family. In many ways he reminds me of my brother, Jason. He has the cutest little dimple on his right cheek! It makes me melt!
On Sunday, when I got home from the hospital Noah was sleeping. So, I went up to wake him and he gave me such a sweet welcome. He said, "Mommy! Where's the baby? Where's Daddy?" He had such a smile and joy to know we are all home.
Lucy and Noah love holding him, kissing him and watching everything I do for him. I had to stop the hugging until he gets a little older! Noah is not quite sure why he does not eat food like him....I will have to keep an eye on him when food is out!
2 comments:
Sounds so sweet! Congratulations.
Great pictures, can't wait to see more! Congratulations on becoming a family of 5! What a blessing indeed!!!
Post a Comment