
I never did get around to posting pictures of Noah's birthday party. I guess it was because we had his party and the next night I went to the hospital to have Swede. So, here are the pictures! Grandpa and Grandma Nelson came out to celebrate Noah's birthday, see our new baby, and help us out with Noah and Lucy while I was in the hospital.

We played a few games in grass, had a pinata, sang a few songs, prayed for Noah's future with Jesus, and ate good food! I was not sure what the week would look like so, I invited friends and with an open invitation. Thanks to everyone for being flexible!

Noah's gift from Lucy!

Grandpa and Grandma were excited to get Noah his first bike.

It was bedtime, but he had to ride his new bike first! How did he become a big boy so fast? Happy Birthday Noah! We love you! 8/12
No comments:
Post a Comment