Sunday, January 29, 2012

Family Fun!

When we got home from church on Sunday we got out the camera for some family pics! Joel took them all....Oops! I would have love to get some of him too!
I really think Swede is such a happy little guy because he has 4 other people in the house that love to play with him!
Lucy got dressed this morning in her skirt, top and sweater. I checked to make sure she had bloomers on and she did not. I asked her to put some on and she told me she would wear her red ones (even though her outfit is pink and brown). She was just being funny but, I let her anyway. What is the big deal right?
Here are some conversations we have had with Noah lately:

N: Mommy where were Lucy and I when you and Daddy got married?
M: You were not born yet
M: Who took care of us?

N: Daddy my legs are hurting
D: You must have growing pains. I got those when I was a kid.
N: I don't want to be a Daddy yet!

N: Oh yeah Baby!
M: Who taught you to say that?
N: Jesus did!

There is something so sweet about Noah. Throughout the day he will say, "Daddy or Mommy, I love you!" It just makes my heart melt.

Swede is starting to be a whole lot more verbal. He will squeal out of pure joy and giggle at me!

1 comment:

Team Summers said...

Love the pictures of you and S together!!! Great post!