As a family we joined Sanford Wellness Center and signed Lucy up for swim lessons. Daddy joined her for the first lesson and they had a wonderful time!
Kicking her legs.
Swimming to get balls.
The wheels on the bus go up and down (no He didn't dunk Lucy when the wheels went down).
Looking at the little girl eating crackers.There was one part of the lesson where you take the baby and go swish (right), swish (left), and quick dunk. I said, "Joel No, don't do it!" Joel decided to do it anyway and I started to tear up thinking of her getting hurt. Lucy did not seem to mind. The Dad next to me saw me all upset and said, "parenting can sometimes be harder on the parent."


3 comments:
Oh where have the years gone. I remember Joel's first lessons and how much fun it was to watch him become such a wonderful swimmer in high school. He gave us so many exciting swim meets to watch. We were so proud of him. Now it is so fun to see him as a caring dad teaching Lucy. Mom
What an amazing baby! She looks like she loved it! I hear you on the dunking thing... I was also not keen on the "dunking". Amazingly enough, B didn't mind it either. I think that man you sat next to might have something there :)
Hmmm...I remember swimming lessons with Joel, too! But he quickly surpassed me. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment