Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Year

I am no longer in my 20's and have joined the 30 age group. It is a little hard see this part of my life close. Although, I am delighted about the way the Lord has blessed me. I have an awesome husband! A very sweet little girl who keeps me laughing most of the day and another little surprise on the way! Tomorrow we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. God is Good!
Mindi :)

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Happy birthday dear Mindi! And have a wonderful time celebrating that precious new miracle together.
love,
MJB

Holly said...

happy birthday Mindi...
so fun to reconnect with you AGAIN!
your blog is beautiful and I can't wait to keep up with it!

stop by Omaha anytime.
we won't be here much longer but at least through the spring.

congrats on #2 - motherhood only gets really really good after the second kid! ;-) (not that I would know...we went from 1 to 4 really fast, but still, it's way better now than it ever had been - you'll love it)