As the day went on she continued to brighten up our day with other words. Before leaving for church she kept saying, "go bike!" After church she said, "go bike!" It was time to nap, but as soon as she awoke from her nap she was asking to bike again! So, Joel took her for a bike ride and I met up with them at the dog park (a stop along the way). We both played with her and watched her become more daring on the slides and steps (scary for me)! I want so badly to bike with Joel and Lucy, but I know it is not such a good idea being so pregnant. Maybe in the fall?!
I asked Joel to make his yummy chocolate chip cookies and he didn't quite feel like doing it until Lucy heard and asked for "cookies!" What a Daddy!
Lucy with her new table, chairs, and dishes.
Yes, the baby is growing, but I can still sit at the table!

5 comments:
Mmmmm....those look like some good cookies, Lucy!
So cute! Having a girl looks SO different from boys! Mindy, you look great!!
~Kristin
So Cute! Having a girl looks SO different from boys! Mindy, you look great!
~Kristin
Lucy is doing some of the exact same things Elli did at her age. Elli loved to ask for cookies and did so often. (still does) One of our favorite stories is when we gave her cookie for the first time and she said, "Cookie Jesus!" I love the picture of you two having a tea party. These are the best times aren't they?
Totally melts my heart! Love the updates and pictures! She's precious... what a dear daddy Joel is to make those cookies and play ring around the rosie :), and Mindi - you look gorgeous!!! Have a great week!
love,
The Summers
Post a Comment