Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boy or Girl??

Only 3 weeks left and counting!! I am feeling okay and trying to keep my focus by staying busy and resting when needed. My thoughts often wonder and I think about when the baby will actually come, is it a boy or girl, and how will Lucy bond with the new baby. It is all so very exciting to think about!
So, tell me...what do you think? Am I having a boy or a girl?
For those of you who have not seen me in a while....This pregnancy is a little different. I have not swelled much like I did with Lucy, heartburn is much worse, I am carrying lower-breathing is easier than with Lucy, and I have much more back pain.

5 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Boy!

Vic said...

Girl!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Sounds just like I felt with Ben... we think boy!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a good guess but I am excited to find out!!!

Jeni

Anonymous said...

We're saying girl, because MJB said boy!! ;-) j/k Seeing how much fun my two boys have together, makes me say girl for Lucy's sake! (Next one...BOY!)
;-) ~Kristin and the boys~