We had a wonderful time on the MN Lakes over the 4th of July!
Our little family out on the paddle boat.
Lance and Joel kayaking in rainy weather.
Much better day! Lucy and Daddy Kayaking.
Lucy playing with her new sand toys from Grandma Balder.
Lucy on the floaty with her cousin Liam. Uncle Brent took all the ladies out on the pontoon to the sand bar to swim. Pontoons were very popular in the 80's and they are back! It seems there are just as many pontoon as speed boats. I prefer the pontoon. It allows for a bigger group of people and drivers tend to stroll the lake rather than race.
Our little family out on the paddle boat.
Lance and Joel kayaking in rainy weather.
Much better day! Lucy and Daddy Kayaking.
Lucy playing with her new sand toys from Grandma Balder.
Lucy on the floaty with her cousin Liam. Uncle Brent took all the ladies out on the pontoon to the sand bar to swim. Pontoons were very popular in the 80's and they are back! It seems there are just as many pontoon as speed boats. I prefer the pontoon. It allows for a bigger group of people and drivers tend to stroll the lake rather than race. 
1 comment:
Nelsons,
I love seeing pictures of your fun adventures. I can't believe how big Lucy is getting. We miss our S. Riding neighbors! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
Post a Comment