We have being praying and seeking the Lord for his will. He has blessed us with an opportunity to move to Colorado Springs! We will miss living so close to our family, but we are glad that Colorado is still closer than where we use to live in Virginia.
Joel will be working for a company called Agilex starting Monday! At first he will be traveling for a while and I might get the chance to join him in California (with the kids). At this point we will most likely be moving to Colorado Springs in March or April.
I have not had the chance to blog much lately because we have been working so hard on the house. It has been on the market for 5 days and we have had 5 showings. We have another showing scheduled for tomorrow. It is a little tough to get everything in order and leave with the kids. The Realtors have been good at giving me a little notice so I can get ready. In Virginia I had a Realtor drive up, ring my door bell, and yell from their car, "Can I show your house?" I am so glad that has not happened here!
Please pray that the Lord would bring a buyer soon, and if it's less than 21 days our realtor gives us a commission discount too!
These are the beautiful pictures Joel took to advertise our home. 
2 comments:
Your house is beautiful! I'd buy it!
Happy Birthday, Mindy Lou! I hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy it despite all you have going on.
Post a Comment