Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We brought in the New Year at a family party with good friends, the Meyer family, here in SD. We did not plan to stay up so late to keep the kids on schedule, and we were tired to begin with! We had such a great time that we decided to stay later. Lucy had such a good time that she stayed up until almost 2am with us. One would think that she might not do so well, but she was delightful! Noah went to sleep at 9pm...later than usual, but he too is a bit of a party animal!

In the next couple days Joel and I will work on our list of:
  1. Highlights from 2008
  2. Things we are going to trust God for in 2009

Once we finish our list we share them with each other and look them over throughout the year. Joel started this with me when we first got married. I love that he does this and I look forward to doing it with our kids someday.

No comments: