Lucy has been into wearing her sunglasses a lot lately. She wears them inside and out rain or shine. We try to explain to her that sunglasses are for sunny days, but she wants to wear them all the time. While sitting on Joel's lap, Lucy put her little pink sunglasses on Joel and said, "you're so pretty Daddy!" He replied I am cute or handsome, but not pretty." Then, Lucy replied, "no you're pretty!"
We went to Old Navy to purchase a few more summer clothes. I really like pants there for Noah and I thought I might get Lucy a little romper that reminded me of an outfit I wore in the 80's. I let Lucy walk in the store and she did a great job staying with me and finding some clothes that were "so cute" to try on. Lucy found the fitting room and was very excited to go in, but waited patiently while I looked for a few more items. When it was finally time we went in and the girls in the room were very helpful and sweet. Once Lucy got her first outfit on she went for the door. I said, "Lucy what are you doing?" "I'm going to ask girls if this fits me," said Lucy. "Okay you can go ask them," I said. She went out and asked them! The girls were college age and very sweet! The girls asked her if she could move around okay and told her it was cute, so she continued to ask their opinion for every outfit she tried on!
50th Birthday and Duluth Air Show
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment