Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Amazing!

We walked over to the Grand Wailea for dinner. The view was amazing! The food...left a little to be desired. The restaurant is built on top of a pond and it looks out on the ocean.
Amazing view! The rocks on the pond resemble the Hawaiian Islands. After dinner, we went for a walk along the ocean and I told Joel about a beautiful picture magnet that I saw in the gift shop. I asked him if he could take similar silhouette type pictures of us. These are the amazing photos he took!
Then, he had the camera set so I could take some of him.

I think we are going to print these out and have a Maui wall in our new house. That is when we get word from the bank. Please be praying for a quick response and that they approve the sale.

No comments: