Our last stop before heading for the airport was at Mama's Fish House. It is a beautiful restaurant on the ocean. The restaurant was just as good as everyone said, and the views were more amazing than we expected!
Yummy stuffed Mahi Mahi with lobster tail on top.
Oops! Baby Grandma Cia got splashed with yogurt!
The kids did extremely well on the redeye flight back home.
I currently live in Colorado Springs, Co. Before this home I lived in SD, VA, OH, CO, TX, and MN. I have also lived on Maui and in CA for extended periods of time. I love to travel, cook, and decorate. I am very happily married to Mr. Adventure and we have two sweet kids. It seems that God has us in different places for a time.
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 1 John 1:4
Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he shall not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understading, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2
Be careful, then, how you live- not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16
No comments:
Post a Comment