Saturday, December 5, 2009

Classic!


Our Community Center had a tree lighting, dessert, crafts, and pictures with Santa. Lucy would not even go to Santa and as you can see Noah screamed. I just think this picture is classic. Lucy did eventually tell Santa that she wanted a potty baby. We had seen the baby while we were shopping at Homegoods and she asked if she could get it for Christmas. I put the doll on hold and that evening after the kids were in bed I went back to get potty baby. I had no idea that she would remember that baby for 3 weeks after seeing it and talk about it all the time. I am so glad I bought it because it was the only one left.

Now that Christmas is over she wants Santa to come back and she will sit in his lap for a picture. Next year is already looking fun!

No comments: