Monday, March 29, 2010

Moab

This past weekend we joined 3 other families from our church on a trip to Moab, Utah. There were 8 adults and 11 children! The entire drive was beautiful. 6 hours of enjoying God's amazing creation (with a few interruptions of screams from the kids here and there:)! Actually, they traveled and hiked very well.

I was behind the group with Noah and when I caught up I got a glimpse of my little 3 year old climbing these huge steep rocks with her Daddy. The sandstone really grips your shoes not like the Grand Canyon but it still made me extremely nervous. The joys of being a Mommy!


They loved playing in the sand!

Noah wanted to hike the whole time. It was hard to keep him in the carrier.

It was a fabulous last minute weekend!

2 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun and a beautiful place!

the Ramiras said...

where are the fat tire biking pics?