Monday, March 1, 2010

Lucy's Swim Lessons

Lucy started swim lessons in March and she loves them. The little girl in the two pieces is her very good friend.

The first day she got in the water, was having a great time and started playing. The teacher was off with another student and Lucy turned from the wall. She could not get a grip and she started to flail. I almost went to help her when she got a hold of the wall (I gave her a second...Train Up A Child...if you know what I mean). That was hard for her and me. After that she had a grasp of the water!

We started another set of lessons this last week and right away the teacher told me Lucy had to go to the bathroom. She had just gone so, I went and talked to her. Apparently, she did wanted her female teacher back and her best friend was not in her class. I sympathised and explained that classes change. She went back to swim and started to get to know another little girl. She seems to be flexible.

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Looks like another swimmer in the family! I used to take lessons with Joel until he left me in his wake :)