Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Buddy!

Noah we love you and praise the Lord for you! We can't believe you are two!

We had a little birthday party for Noah with Mel, Cia, and a few close friends.

Noah was not too sure about the candles on the cake and needed to hold my hand until he saw Lucy start blowing the candles out!
Noah loves trains and balls, so that was the focus for his party.

Joel and I stumbled across two great gifts on Craig's List for Noah. The first purchase was a month ago...a train table with 6 baskets and tons of accessories. It came with Brio, Safari Alpha Zoo, and 3 Thomas Sets (1 electric) all for $50! We already had a Brio Set, the Little Engine That Could, and a Lionel set. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Nelson! We not longer need anymore train items for a long time! The second was a Little Tikes Playhouse (pictured above) for $70! Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Balder! Our kiddos are having a blast playing! Joel and I have also had a lot of fun playing with the train table and play house!

2 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

I can't believe it has been two years since I heard you say, "I gave birth to a toddler!" Looks like such a fun party! I can tell Noah really enjoyed his cake. Happy Birthday, Noah!

Holly Young said...

What great pictures. That family pic of you guys is so stinkin' CUTE! What a photogenic family:)

We were so honored so spend the evening with you to help celebrate Noah's birthday!!