Friday, October 22, 2010

Princess Party!

Lucy's Princess Party was so much fun! When the kids arrived I had a jewelry box/ treasure chest (for the boys) to paint. Once everyone was here, Joel took them all outside for the pinata. They ran around a little bit and then came in for dinner. I served the kids popcorn chicken, Snow White's apples sauce, and Grandma Cia's buns. The adults got too choose between chicken dumplings and Mexican bean soup. After dinner, we played a few games and opened gifts. Lucy chose all the friends she wanted to invite and we invited their whole families. We had about 13 adults and 15 kids. It was crazy fun! All of my girlfriends helped out with the activities, food, and even took pictures for me!

I made the pinata with a princess gift bag (an idea from a friend).


Giada's cupcakes for the kids and tiramisu cake for the adults.


Lucy did not want frosting on her cupcake...she takes after me in this way.


Gift opening!

Noah's gift to Lucy! They were both so excited!
I know she had a great time because she talked about it forever!

No comments: