Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Fun!

On Sunday afternoon we had a great time playing with the kids and enjoying a relaxed afternoon with Daddy home. He was away for two days in VA.
I wanted to write down some of the things that the kids are doing and saying:
Lucy was singing the Beatles song to Noah...."I want to hold you hand, I want to hold you hand. And I will tell you something," and that is when Noah quickly responded, "What?" It was so funny to hear he respond to her with this big grin on his face...He knew He was being funny and it was cute to see Lucy sing the song to Noah that I sing to them when I want to hold their hand.

Lucy and Noah have been pretend playing doctor. Noah will throw himself on the floor and cry, "Lucy I've fallen!" Lucy will rush over to doctor him. Sometimes it catches me off guard because he sounds like he is really hurt.


She loves to be thrown up in the air!




I think she hit her toe on the puzzle.

I helped out with Noah's Sunday School class on Sunday and they put on a puppet show for all the kids 3 and under. When we walked into the room Noah quickly found Lucy, sat by her and gave hugs. All the kids loved the puppet show and were so quiet.
Later, after church, Lucy put on a puppet show for us. She asked for Daddy's Bible for the eagle to read and then she said, "the Bible says, if you are a good little boy and girl you will get stickers!" I laughed so hard! I know they did not teach her that in Sunday School, but I think it is cute!

2 comments:

Team Summers said...

What a great post and what a great life! Your children are so sweet and so blessed to have such great parents. Happy fall Nelson family.

Rob and Carrie said...

Love the photos and Lucy's comment! Too funny. I had forgotten about Bullfrogs and Butterflies! Didn't we do that play at church, Joel? I might have to get that music.