
We had a lot of events planned this last Saturday and Daddy was amazing! He had a party, The kids had a birthday party, and we had Joel's Work Christmas Party at The Broadmoor. In the morning we stayed around home and Joel made the gingerbread house with the kids. He loves to do projects like this with the kids and I love it!

After rushing around to parties, we brought the kids over to Steve and Holly's house and we went out. We had a great time visiting with everyone, good food, and music. The kids did really well away from us and it was just fun!

The Christmas lights were beautiful!

We walked out to the entrance to get a picture of this weeping willow tree lit up. It is too bad Joel did not have his good Canon SLR for this shot! I have never seen a weeping willow lit up so well!
2 comments:
Love the willow! I want one done up like that all year long.
I love that picture of you with the Christmas lights!!
Post a Comment