Thursday, March 10, 2011

Marco Island

The view from our hotel room.

The weather was not at nice as we had hoped for, but the kids still wanted to swim!

We took a little walk in the Everglades. I love the way Noah is holding on to Joel. They are looking for wild life and whispering to each other. Adorable!
We were thrilled to see a couple alligators.

Playing on the beach and collecting sea shells.

We moved over to the hot tub to keep warm.

On the final day we planned it out so we could hang out at the pool, drive almost 3 hrs to Tampa, walk around the mall for exercise, and then board our plane. Noah did not want to leave and kept telling us, "one more minute!"

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Wow! I've been checking for pics and it looks like you had so much fun. I hope you felt great, Mindi!