Saturday, March 5, 2011

Vacation Begins!

We started off the trip visiting the Otto Family and catching up with their life in Florida. We were so busy visiting that I did not get a chance to take pics.
We drove about an hour away to see the Manatee. They hang out at the Big Bend Power Station because it heats the water.

The drive got a little long because the kids did not sleep well the night before. So, we got them kids sized pacifiers! Such bad parents!

1 comment:

Brent said...

I love these pictures. Looks like you guys had such a great time. We are heading back to Disney in a couple months. Elli loves it!!! She also thinks she has to be invited by Cinderella, since that is how we told her, with a postcard! I love that you used our blog pictures. We used the planning DVD so Elli would have at least some idea of what it was!
Cannot wait to see you.