Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sick Little Guy

Noah slept a little later this morning and when I went into his room he told me he wanted to go back to sleep. I knew something was wrong. Then, I noticed how swollen his neck was and I began to wonder if he was breathing okay. We took him to the ER and they did CAT Scans and checked him into the hospital. We saw his ENT and found out that he has tonsillitis. After 3 long days he had recovered enough to go home. By the next week we felt like he was just about back to normal.
After two weeks the swollen area in his neck had finally gone away. Noah seems a lot different after being in the hospital and being sick. He is so much more attached to us and scared of doctors/nurses. It makes me a little sad and makes me hurt for children/toddlers who are hospitalized for long periods of time.

No comments: