Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas visiting family and enjoying making memories with our kids!
Lucy and Noah loved riding the four wheeler with Daddy. We could hear Lucy laughing on the 4 wheeler from a distance and it was pretty funny to listen too. Uncle Brent saddled up the horses to take us all out caroling. While riding we sing, talk, and get a little startled by going up a steep hill. This is the first time we had to walk back to the house! After singing for the neighbors the wagon was turned a little too sharp and the yoke broke! I'm not sure I will ever forget Uncle Brent walking the team back and leaving his broken wagon in neighbors yard that we just sang for!
This is the year we feel like Noah became a big boy! He expresses himself and shows a lot of excitement in things he loves! It is pretty amazing being a parent and seeing our kids grow!
It took a while, but Lucy and Noah warmed up to Surly! They have had some pretty traumatic dog experiences, but worked very hard to overcome their fears! I am so proud of them both! Christmas Eve Morning Lucy asked, "Daddy how do I not be afraid of dogs?"Lucy has a lot of fun playing with Madelynn!

This year Annie suggested that we change up the menu and make all Italian food. I think the change brought more people into the kitchen together! We cooked many of Giada's recipes! Cooking and trying new recipes is one of my favorite things! It was so very much fun for me! The little kids table!
Everyone loved Santa...Lucy noticed that Santa looked a lot like Uncle Brent and Uncle Brent was not in the room.


Family of Five!

No comments: