Tomorrow is our Ultrasound! I can't wait to see how our little baby is doing! For those of you who are wondering....we will not be finding out the sex. With Lucy we found out at delivery and it was so much fun that we decided to keep it the same.
I think a lot about having a new baby again. Will it be a girl or boy? I pray the delivery and recovery will go well. Maybe a little faster delivery and recovery would be wonderful! How will Lucy interact with the baby? I pray they will be close and love each other. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed and scared. How will I do it will two...so many moms manage just fine! What things can I do to prepare? I know the Lord is preparing Joel and I for this new little one and I trust in him for wisdom and strength. It is just something that is on my mind.
50th Birthday and Duluth Air Show
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing. I felt the same way with Michael on the way. I was so excited but at the same time I was nervous. I know you will do a great job. Look at how far you've come with Lucy and how much you have learned! We'll be praying for you.
Lori
Post a Comment