Praying constantly is helping me to get my mind off of anything that can happen. The chances of placenta previa getting worse is so low and yet Satan wants to bring me down. Instead, I will give it to God each time it comes to mind. No point in worrying about things that have not happened. In addition, I am a little more motivate to complete tasks I have been thinking about and not wanting to make decisions on just yet. Don't worry I will not over do it and I am taking naps again.
This week I am working on making my roman shades in the kitchen. I ordered the curtains this last September but, when things were unsure at Joel's job I decided to wait to use the fabric in case we might move. We are here for a while so, I am getting it done. I also made a decision on our new kid table. I decided to get a white table and red chairs. They will arrive in about a week. Also, I have wanted to reorganize the mud room and I found all the things I need for decor and organization. I have wanted to decorate with some teal and now I found the perfect spot and decor. I will posts pics when I finish.
For now here are a few updates on Lucy:
This is what Lucy does when I take the camera out! She wants to play with it so badly! I show her pictures on it but, that only satisfies her for a little while until she wants to run off with it.
Today she did really well! She posed and smiled. It made me so happy because, as most of you know I have a picture plan of taking tons to look back at and when Lucy won't let me take cute pictures due to her curiosity it is a little bothersome!
One more! Last year Lucy hated sunglasses (and the bike helmet) This year she loves them!
3 comments:
She's her father's daughter! (I mean the photography, not the crying! :) Call me if you need to chat, Mindi!
that is one cute little girl
I love those pictures of Lucy! So precious!
Post a Comment