I attend an evening Mops (Mothers of Preschoolers) group that meets once a month. While I am away Joel takes care of Lucy and puts her to bed. When I left for Mops last night Lucy was not happy but, Joel said she eventually forgot until bedtime! At bedtime we read books and together (Joel and I) we pray for Lucy and put her to bed.
Once Lucy was ready for bed she wanted to read the book Hug. This book consists of 3 words: hug, Bobo, and Mommy. When Joel and Lucy got to the Mommy page Lucy began to cry, "Mommy!" Joel comforted her and then she wanted to dump her clothes down the laundry shoot. In our house if clothes are dirty they get washed and if not they get worn again. So, Joel said, "We will let Mommy do it tomorrow." Oh did Lucy get upset again and started crying, "Mommy."
Lucy loves to be with Joel and I both. One thing that is important to me is that I am fun just like Daddy. Being that I am not at 100% right now it is hard to be fun. Lucy missing me and being reminded of me with things we do together is rather comforting :)
50th Birthday and Duluth Air Show
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment