
We had a great time celebrating Lucy's second birthday. My parents, brother, and his family drove out from MN to celebrate with us and to see Noah for the first time. We had a great time and Lucy loved having her cousins at her house. We were so glad they made the trip.
Next weekend we will celebrate with Joel's side of the family.
Lucy was thrilled about her Elmo (Elmo is her new love) cake. When we purchased the cake Lucy could not wait to get home and "show Daddy!" Later, when Joel asked what Lucy would get him for his upcoming birthday she said, "Elmo Cake!"






2 comments:
Happy belated birthday Lucy! How cute! This is a big Elmo age :) I'm sure you're daddy would love an Elmo cake if it was from you! I got a rescue helicopter from Benjamin for my birthday this year!
Mindi,
Lucy looks like the happiest little girl! These pictures are wonderful. She looks like she is a cheeful little adventurer! I'm sure she is a joy to both of you.
Jeni
Post a Comment