We have been on vacation for a week and a half in Colorado and Sioux Falls. We drove to Colorado Springs, stayed with the Otto Family, headed off to Keystone where we enjoyed the fall colors, and finished our trip at Hot Springs, SD where we stayed at Joel's Uncle's ranch and rested in quiet.

I love Noah's smiles in the morning!
I love watching Lucy play in Pottery Barn Kids. This is her shopping cart that she filled with a few of the things she loves. Notice the doll that is bigger than her. I called her over to ride the rocking horse and she packed up her cart again and brought it all over to the horse.
I love it when Noah smiles at me while I am enjoying good shopping in Colorado Springs!
I love seeing our children play together and love on each other!
I love playing with our children!
I love the way Lucy says No-Wah!
I love the way Lucy said, "I swim" all night and the next morning after seeing that the hotel had a pool!
I love the way Noah was so easy going on our trip.I love the beautiful fall colors!
I loved carrying Noah around in a sling and looking down at him sleeping.
I loved being in the mountains again!
I love Lucy's precious smile and seeing a very similar one on Noah so early is a blessing too!
I also love the way she says her name: Oocy!
I would love to be on vacation with our little family of 4 everyday!


2 comments:
What a dear post and great pictures!
Hey! Love the pictures. I thought for a second that Noah looked like Lucy in the vacation pictures. However, when I saw his one month pictures I didn't think so :) My verdict's still out :) Glad to see you're having some fun!!
Post a Comment