Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Mommy it's your birthday! Lets go buy a cake and eat it!"

That is the first thing Lucy said to me this morning!

So, we went to PF Chang's for dinner and enjoyed the Great Wall of China!

The guys had a great time too but, no so into the cake!

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Happy birthday dear friend!

Rob and Carrie said...

I missed your birthday?? What a bad friend. Happy belated b'day! It looks like it was a good one. My excuse is that I forgot to transfer the b'days to my new calendar!! Anyway, I hope you get to celebrate more this weekend.

The Hardy's said...

Hi Mindi...just got on your blog and saw that Noah has his adenoids taken out and tubes in his ears! Praying he did well! Cooper is actually having tubes put in next Monday! I think he's had a little hearing loss as well because of continual ear infections/fluid.