
Lucy loves to swim, but for some reason she has gotten very upset over taking bathes. She cries and wants out so, the other night we quickly showered her off and got her out. I read online and tried some suggestions with bathing her doll, but she did not go for it. Today I came up with the idea of letting her bathe in the kitchen sink, and she loved it! She even stripped down to her diaper before I had the sink full of water. Score for mommy!

Lucy has loved the song Frosty the Snow Man, and sings it at the top of her lungs! Today we went into the grocery store and there were two
Frostys near the door! She was so very excited and wanted to "show Noah!"
1 comment:
Lucy is too cute in that coat and I love Noah's little eyes peeking out!
Post a Comment