This picture was taken after we got home from Church. Lucy wanted Noah to sit next to her.
Lucy playing with her new doll house. It was a birthday/ Christmas gift. She really loves the little baby. She will put the baby to sleep and tell us to, "shh baby sleeping."
(I gave Lucy a haircut.)
Noah is learning to blow bubbles. It was so funny! Lucy would do it and he would do it right back. Then, I would blow bubbles and he would do it right back again. Lucy was laughing hysterically over the bubbles.
Lucy asked me to get down her puzzle. I had it up on a shelf because she use to dump it out and then walk away, and I got tired of putting it back together. We started it together and I would tell her this is A for apple and have her repeat after me and then B for ball. Each letter has a picture underneath. Now I give her the letter and tell her the picture and she knows exactly where to place the letter. She will say, "I want to play letters." She is growing and learning so fast!
Noah is beginning to play with his taggies ball. He likes to get a good grip on it and stuff it in his mouth. He tries to get a grip on the taggies, but I think that will take a little more time.

(I gave Lucy a haircut.)
Lucy loves to share her blanket with Noah. Once Noah gets a hold of it he will stick it right into his mouth. Lucy thinks this is so funny.
The sweet and funny things Lucy has been saying:
"I need chocolate!"
"I'm a funny monkey!"
"I go crazy!"
"Read the Bible (she wants the chocolate from the advent calendar)?"
"Look it's Baby Jesus"
"Oh! Noah poopy (every time he fills his diaper :)!"
She is learning to pray and will begin on her own, "Come Lord Jesus," and then she will wait for us to help her with the rest.

1 comment:
What precious stories and pictures to go with them... these are my favorite kinds of posts. It really tells who your kids are at this time in their development and shows their personalities and precious interaction with each other and you! A definate keepsake! Will you turn this into a book? I'm working on mine right now :)
Post a Comment