Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What Joy!

Hold Noah? Hold Noah?
The words I hear from Lucy when she wants to hold her little brother. This was a suggestion made by my Mom to help Lucy learn to be more gentle with Noah when he was born. I think it is one of the many things that have worked. She is so sweet with him and even shares her toys with him!
Noah loves to watch Lucy constantly. We can tell that he is itching to get up and play with her! What Joy it is to see our two children play together and enjoy each other. It is also Joy to our ears to hear Lucy learning to sing. She loves to sing Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snow Man at the top of her lungs. Today she took her toy mouse and put him in her bed and began to sing Jesus Loves Me to him. This is what Joel and I do at bedtime. It is Joy indeed to hear her sing!

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Oh my goodness, they are so ridiculously cute! I don't think I've ever seen kiddos smile so much and so well for photos! And I love to hear about Lucy singing... I taught kindermusik for a year after I got out of the air force and look forward to getting back into it at our next assignment!