Joel gave me a list of rules from an amazing mother, Suzanna Wesley (mother of 19 children). I read it and I loved the idea to teach your children to pray as soon as they learn to talk. When I prayed for Joel this morning I asked Lucy to pray with me and repeat after me. So this is how it went:
Me: Lord Jesus I pray
Lucy: Jesus pray
Me: that you will be with Daddy today
Lucy: be with Daddy
Me: keep Daddy safe
Lucy: Daddy safe
Me: as he drives out to EROS
Lucy: EROS
Anyway, I will stop there..
It was adorable how she would repeat some of the words and the most important ones at that! Thanks you Lord for such a precious little girl!
(This picture is before his haircut)
I cut Noah's and Joel's hair this last weekend. They both had real long hair...way over due! After cutting Noah's hair I could see that it is beginning to do the same thing Lucy's did. It is getting lighter, but yet there are still streaks of the dark hair. It is so beautifully done. Women would pay big $$ to have their hair colored like his!
I'm off to get my haircut tonight! Yeah!

1 comment:
Love the prayer... so cute!
Post a Comment