Sunday, March 8, 2009

Here is a close up of the house I loved with two tones of white paint and black trim. Not to mention the garage is tucked away underneath the home!

Here we are eating at the Golf Course Cafe on the Presidio. Lucy just looks so grown up to me!

We walked around Fisherman's Wharf and tired out the kids. Then, we decided to do something a little adventurous! We search for Lombard street, the crookedest street in the world. Looking for it we had to drive up some very steep streets that caused me to scream a little! We finally found it and got to drive down it!

Here is a picture from our car looking up after went down the street! Pretty crazy AAHH!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Wow! Now I see what you've been up to. Lucy does look so grown up. Rob and I laughed at her Baby Grandma Cia doll. That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Went to CA with my folks when I was 20. My father decided that I should be the one to drive the car down Lombard Street. I was terrified but I can say I did it.

Did you smell the brakes smoking on the way down?