
Wow! Time is flying by and it is neat to see Noah learn and grow. He is pretty much a Mommy's boy and will wine when I walk in the room if I don't pick him up. He likes to cuddle right in and try to suck on my hair (I know it is a little grouse) and Lucy's! When Lucy goes down to play with him or gets near him he is quick to grab onto her hair too! He does let go when asked.

Noah just recently started to sit up and it has allowed him to play more intently. If he drops something that he has enjoyed playing with he will scream. He tries really hard to get Lucy's toys. I think he is held a lot more than Lucy was because I have to protect him from Lucy. He has the sweetest grin and loves to smile for anyone that will talk to him which causes him to
attract a lot of people! He loves to watch Lucy move around the room and giggles real loud when she dances. Even in car rides he watches her and giggles at her. At bedtime, when he is naked, I can really get him to giggle! He is a good eater and will eat anything, but still does not eat too much. He nurses real well, but is easily distracted. It is best if he nurses in a quiet place. At this time he is wearing 18m to 2t clothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment