We ventured out to a quaint little town called Los Gatos for dinner and a little shopping. Afterward, Lucy and I wanted to shop a little at White House Black Market. Lucy loves this store for the jewelry display at her level! She modeled the jewelry and entertained the two women working. It is so funny the way she talks to people and makes so many friends. Joel and I feel a little bad that she hasn't had as much interaction with other children well we have been traveling, but she still makes the most of every moment!
A recent statement from Lucy:
"I want to go in that store and then go have some chocolate cake!" (with a huge smile!)
50th Birthday and Duluth Air Show
4 weeks ago

1 comment:
I am pretty sure that she comes by her love of jewelry through the Italian heritage. I found your blog in a round about way and enjoy it very much. Your children resemble the beautiful Nelsons that I watched grow up in Grand Forks. Ask Joel where he first hunted big bucks. Was it on his birthday? He'll explain who I am. You have a beautiful family and it is fun to see a glimpse of your life.
Post a Comment