Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Huge Blessing!

Well, we found out today that the bank approved our short sale. God is so good! We have been praying for this and waiting for about 2 1/2 months. The house is very nice, perfectly kept, and the price is great. It looks like we might be moving in end of Oct. early Nov. Here are a few highlights:
Dark wood beam on living room ceiling, lots of light and white
I would have never choose the paint color, but I love it! 3, 4, and 5 inch paneled wood floors on the main. Open from kitchen into living room. I have always wanted a black chandelier over the table, and now we've got this one and the quaint one in the entry.
We purchased appliances for our last house and had to leave them with the house. We are so blessed to have this house equipped with like new appliances! The back splash is a hand cut white subway tile and gray corian counters. The cabinets are large, but less cabinets then I am use to I'm not sure how I will get everything put away (I think this is always a dilemma in the kitchen for me).


The master has a double sided fireplace with the other end in the sitting room.
In Colorado all builders carpet the floor under the sink. I really like the tile near the toilette and plan to have the carpet torn out and put in the same time eventually.
white doors and oval nobs

We have one view of Pikes Peak it is from the window that leads down stairs...oh well.

For this neighborhood the back yard is very big, some trees (not mature yet), fenced in, and a place for our patio set (with mtn views).

4 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

So many things to comment on!
- the house looks so great! Thanks for all the pictures
- Lucy's smile could not get any bigger at her party
- Mel and Cia's smiles could not get any bigger at their party :)
- Love your grey dress!

The McLaughlin Family said...

So, excited for you! Mom has/had carpet in her bathroom too! It drives me bonkers :)

Anonymous said...

excited to see "moved in" photos. oh and... i'm pregnant. hehe.
-Sarah

Jeni said...

Hi Mindi,

I love your new home. It is beautiful. Can you call me soon. I finally have a great new phone but don't have my contacts.

Hope you are well!!
Jeni