Just before we moved in October I found this Radio Flyer Rocket at an antique store. It was only $14 and Noah loved it from the moment he saw it. I had to prop it on the front of the stroller because he did not want to let it go.
I also found this cradle at the antique store, but I went back on a separate trip because I had to have it for Lucy. She has a golden book that she loves called, "Little Mommy" and in the book the little girl plays mommy and has a similar cradle. At only $20 I had to go back! It is so sturdy that Lucy and Noah can sit in it, but I had to eventually put a stop to them getting in it in fear of them getting hurt. In our new house I have this cradle in the living room. Lucy puts all her dolls and stuffed animals in it that she is playing with that day. She likes to tell Noah and I too, "shh my babies are sleeping." If Noah even tries to go by her cradle now she will scream that he will wake them up. I am trying to teach her not to do that. The other day I cleaned the cradle out and found many missing toys:)
Anytime Lucy is in Daddy's lap Noah has to be and vise versa! Noah is quite the face baby. He likes to get right up close and touch faces. I love the way he cuddles!

1 comment:
Mack got the same retro rocket for Christmas! You should try batteries-the noises are really cute, and if it's the same as ours, you can turn the volume down so it doesn't annoy you too much! Thanks for the new pics!
Post a Comment