
We just returned home after spending the last two weeks with family in MN and friends in SD. Joel's parents purchased a cabin on Crane Lake last August. We decided this was a good time to spend some time with family.

The kids loved the pontoon rides,

playing in the lake,

fishing from the dock and being with family.


Noah and Uncle Lance got into a pretty good game of Go Fish. Lance would cast the line and Noah would chase the little plastic fish on the end. It was
hilarious to watch!

This spooky old tree is the home of a beautiful bald eagle. We would ride past it each night on the pontoon to see if it was home.

We made up a bed next to ours for Lucy to sleep on but she figured out that if she slept at the end of the bed she could see the TV in the living room.
Cia and I were watching Ann of
Avonlea (
Cia was surprised that I had never seen the movie) and
apparently Lucy was watching it too and fell asleep! The next morning we asked her if she enjoyed the movie and she said, "yeah it was a good movie. I saw the girl loose her papers!"
After being at the lake a couple days Lucy got out of bed and said, "Daddy I want to wake up at the lake everyday!"

Joel and I even got a chance to slip away for a date night to celebrate 8 wonderful years of marriage!
1 comment:
Sounds absolutely magical!
Post a Comment